Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 6 and Version 5 of Narrow, E14 8DP
|Version 6||Version 5|
|== Line 4 ==||== Line 4 ==|
* [http://owlfish.livejournal.com/745658.html Owlfish's review]
* [http://londonfood.typepad.com/stuff/2007/04/the_narrow.html londonfood review]
* [http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=106057 eGullet thread]
* [http://owlfish.livejournal.com/745658.html Owlfish]
* [http://londonfood.typepad.com/stuff/2007/04/the_narrow.html londonfood]
* [http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=106057 eGullet]
|== Line 23 ==|
The Narrow (originally called the Barley Mow and then The Narrow Street Pub) was bought and renovated by Gordon Ramsay at the beginning of 2007. To quote the pub's website - "In it's new form, Gordon Ramsay Holdings have created a warm and relaxed environment where the emphasis is on good quality food with real ales and ciders."
It serves traditional British food in its restaurant, but also serves bar food for those who haven't reserved in advance, such as home made sausage rolls with brown sauce, pints of prawns, and other traditional pub food.
List all versions