Historical version 23 of El Vergel, SE1 0QL
- 020 7357 0057
- 132 Webber Street, SE1 0QL
- 8am-3pm Mon-Fri; 10am-4pm Sat-Sun
Latin American cafe in Borough.
The old location had two tables in the centre and bar seating around the edge, and was quite trendy. We haven't visited the new location yet.
secretlondon visited the old location on a Saturday in November 2008. Quiet music was playing.
Note that as of November 2008 they don't take cards. They do takeaway, and will deliver locally if you order before 11am and spend over £15. They do breakfast too.
- Time Out review
- Chowhound thread (old location)
- Chowhound thread (new location)
- Debbie Does Dining review
- Eating Up London review
- Grumbling Gourmet review
- Jamfaced review
- London Review of Breakfasts review
- Rocket & Squash review
- LondonSE1 comments
- Qype comments