Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 25 and Version 22 of El Vergel, SE1 0QL
|Version 25||Version 22|
|== Line 17 ==|
* [http://atozlondoneating.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/chile-el-vergel.html Eating The A-Z Of London review]
|== Line 22 ==|
* [http://lordofthefries1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/el-vergel-borough.html Lord Of The Fries review]
|== Line 25 ==||== Line 23 ==|
* [http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/el-vergel-london Yelp comments]
* [http://www.qype.co.uk/place/60405#PlaceReviews Qype comments]
|== Line 32 ==||== Line 30 ==|
|== Line 40 ==|
Latin American cafe in Borough.
The old location had two tables in the centre and bar seating around the edge, and was quite trendy. We haven't visited the new location yet.
secretlondon visited the old location on a Saturday in November 2008. Quiet music was playing.
Note that as of November 2008 they don't take cards. They do takeaway, and will deliver locally if you order before 11am and spend over £15. They do breakfast too.
- Time Out review
- Chowhound thread (old location)
- Chowhound thread (new location)
- Debbie Does Dining review
- Eating Up London review
- Grumbling Gourmet review
- Jamfaced review
- London Review of Breakfasts review
- Rocket & Squash review
- LondonSE1 comments
- Qype comments
List all versions