Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 8 and Version 7 of Baker Street Station
|Version 8||Version 7|
|== Line 7 ==||== Line 7 ==|
* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Street_tube_station Wikipedia entry]
* [http://www.journeyplanner.org/user/XSLT_SOI_REQUEST?language=en&type=stop&id=1000011 Journey Planner station information]
* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Street_tube_station Wikipedia entry on Baker Street Station]
|== Line 20 ==||== Line 21 ==|
|== Line 23 ==||== Line 24 ==|
Zone 1 Tube station on the Bakerloo, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Circle, and Hammersmith & City lines.
It has entrances on both the north and south sides of Marylebone Road, but the southern entrance (at the corner of Chiltern Street) is sometimes closed outside peak hours. However, the foot tunnel connecting the two sides of this busy thoroughfare (closer to the junction with Baker Street) is always kept open.
- 150 Great Things article on the platforms
- 160 Great Things article on the station 'trimmings'
- Journey Planner station information
- Wikipedia entry on Baker Street Station
List all versions