Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 11 and Version 7 of 805 Bar Restaurant, SE15 1NX
|Version 11||Version 7|
|== Line 0 ==||== Line 0 ==|
|Nigerian restaurant on the [[Locale Old Kent Road|Old Kent Road]] in [[Locale Peckham|Peckham]].
||Nigerian restaurant on the [[Locale Old Kent Road|Old Kent Road]], seems to be highly recommended. Apparently service is pretty slow, so don't go there too hungry!
|== Line 2 ==|
There are three dining areas, with sliding doors which can be used to separate them off. Decor is in shades of brown and cream, with subtly-carved woodwork and African art here and there. Wine glasses, cutlery, and napkins sit ready on the tables. Giant spherical lampshades overhead seem mostly for show, with the actual lighting provided by recessed spotlights. Occasional incongruencies such as a heavily worn and torn banquette seat strike an odd note among the generally fairly upmarket decor.
When [[Kake]] visited for a takeaway on a Tuesday lunchtime in May 2019, there was just one other customer, who like me was waiting for a takeaway. Music was playing, quite loud. Service was fine.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and none to the toilets or most of the seating.
|== Line 9 ==||== Line 3 ==|
* [http://web.archive.org/web/20100114150638/http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/reviews/9267.html Time Out review]
* [http://www.artefactmagazine.com/2016/11/07/restaurant-805-nigerian-cuisine/ Artefact review]
* [http://www.doshermanos.co.uk/2007/03/805-old-kent-road-you-got-any-african.html Dos Hermanos review]
* [https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london/restaurants/jimi-famurewa-restaurant-review-805-peckham-a4181776.html Evening Standard review] (Jimi Famurewa)
* [http://kayakintemi.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/african-cuisine-and-our-restaurants-in_21.html Kayode Akintemi's review]
* [https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/805-restaurant-london Yelp comments]
<div class="last_verified">Last visited by [[Kake]], May 2019. Opening hours taken from the 805 website, May 2019.</div>
* [http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/reviews/9267.html Time Out review]
* [http://www.atozlondonfood.com/?p=608&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nigeria-review London's World Of Food review]
* [http://www.london-eating.co.uk/6528.htm London Eating comments]
|== Line 18 ==||== Line 7 ==|
category='African Food,Nigerian Food,Restaurants,Step-Free Access'
category='African Food,Nigerian Food,Restaurants'
|== Line 21 ==||== Line 10 ==|
hours_text='Mon-Sat: noon-midnight; Sun: 1pm-midnight'
|== Line 26 ==||== Line 15 ==|
opening_hours_text='Mon-Sat: noon-midnight; Sun: 1pm-midnight'
node_image_copyright='Bec (used by permission)'
|== Line 26 ==||== Line 26 ==|
summary='Nigerian restaurant on the Old Kent Road.'
summary='Nigerian restaurant on the Old Kent Road in Peckham.'
|summary='Nigerian restaurant on the Old Kent Road.' website='https://www.805restaurants.com/'|
Nigerian restaurant on the Old Kent Road, seems to be highly recommended. Apparently service is pretty slow, so don't go there too hungry!
List all versions