Trinity Buoy Wharf
Trinity Buoy Wharf is a site for artistic and cultural activities, just east of the Isle of Dogs. It has studio and exhibition space, including "Container City", a studio and office complex made out of shipping containers.
Trinity Buoy Wharf is the site of London's only lighthouse, where Michael Faraday once conducted experiments. For this reason, there is also a fabulous little shrine to Faraday on the site.
- Greenwich Phantom writeup
- Another Greenwich Phantom writeup (this one of the Faraday shed)
- The Ladies Who Bus writeup
- Wikipedia entry
- The Wharf writeup
- Greenwich Phantom review of Fatboy's Diner, a cafe on the site
- I Live To Eat And Eat To Live review of Fatboy's Diner