Hare And Hounds, SW14 8AH
- 020 8876 4304
- 216 Upper Richmond Road West, SW14 8AH
- 10am-11pm Mon-Thu; 10am-midnight Fri-Sat; 11am-10:30pm Sun
It closed for quite a long refurbishment in early 2009, and reopened some time around July 2009. As part of the refurb, the public bar was turned into a function room which is usually not available for casual drinking. There's a separate dining area, and a beer garden.
According to the Young's website as of August 2009, food is served 10am-10pm every day.
Prior to the refurb, the Young's website advertised poker nights on Tuesdays as well as a fortnightly quiz on Tuesdays, but we're not sure if this is till the case.
- Beer In The Evening comments
- Fancyapint review (out of date)
- Beer Justice article on the refurb
- Richmond Pub Guide review