The UK's, and the world's, busiest international airport. The airport has five terminals (with plans for further development) and serves over 180 destinations in over 90 countries.
It is located a little under 20 miles west of central London, just inside the M25 orbital motorway.
- Qype comments
- Accessibility reviews from Inaccessible: Aug 2006, Aug 2006 again, Aug 2006 yet again, Nov 2006
- Wikipedia entry
Landside pubs and restaurants in Heathrow (all located before the security checkpoints) include:
- The Skylark (Terminal 1)
- Wetherspoons (Terminals 2 and 4)
- The Three Bells (Terminal 3) — see London Review of Breakfasts review
- Ponti's Italian Restaurant (Terminal 3)
- The Five Tuns (Terminal 5)
- Carluccio's (Terminal 5)
Auto-generated list of things in Heathrow Airport: