Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 10 and Version 9 of Uxbridge Station
|Version 10||Version 9|
|== Line 9 ==|
* [http://150greatthingsabouttheunderground.com/2012/10/14/58-the-entrance-to-uxbridge/ 150 Great Things post on the station entrance]
Unless a Piccadilly line train is already at the station, it is usually quicker to take the Metropolitan line to Rayners Lane and change there.
The main exit (straight ahead of the barriers) is step-free and opens on to the High Street, with the Chimes shopping centre to the left. Another exit to the right is directly adjacent to Uxbridge bus station.
- 150 Great Things post on the Uxbridge stained glass
- 150 Great Things post on the station interior
- Station information from Journey Planner
- Rambles From The London Tube entry
- Wikipedia entry
List all versions