Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 13 and Version 12 of Tate Modern
|Version 13||Version 12|
|== Line 12 ==|
* [http://londonbusesonebusatatime.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/tate-modern.html The Ladies Who Bus review]
|== Line 16 ==||== Line 15 ==|
* [http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/tate-modern-london Yelp comments]
* [http://www.qype.co.uk/place/35000 Qype comments]
|== Line 23 ==||== Line 22 ==|
Modern art in a converted power station in Bankside (the former Bankside Power Station).
Free entry. The big installation in the Turbine Hall changes about twice a year.
You can borrow a stool for free from the information desk, if you want to be able to sit down (it's not well-equipped with benches).
The view from the upper floors over the river is fantastic, and at least one of the exhibition floors has a room with sofas and a view.
There's a bar on the top floor but it can get pretty crowded. There is also a cafe on the ground floor. There's an excellent bookshop down below alongside the Turbine Hall (with extensive collections of prints, Tate-branded souvenirs, some art supplies, and DVDs as well).
- Layman's London writeup
- Wikipedia entry
- Gourmet Chick's review of the restaurant
- Tamarind And Thyme review of the restaurant
- Qype comments
List all versions