Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 15 and Version 14 of Locale SE1
|Version 15||Version 14|
|== Line 12 ==|
* [http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/postcodes/places/SE1.html Museum of London Postcodes Project page]
|== Line 14 ==|
* [http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Flondon-se1.co.uk%2Flse1.kml Google map showing the extent of the area] (data provided by the London SE1 site)
|== Line 21 ==||== Line 23 ==|
Postal district in South-East London covering (from west to east) Lambeth North, Waterloo, Borough (also referred to as Southwark), and some of Bermondsey, as well as Elephant & Castle and Old Kent Road in the south. It is shared between the London Boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark.
Crossings of the Thames are provided by (from west to east): Vauxhall, Lambeth, Westminster, Hungerford (foot and rail), Waterloo, Blackfriars, Millennium (foot), Southwark, Cannon Street (rail), London and Tower Bridges.
- Wikipedia entry
- Museum of London Postcodes Project page
- London SE1 community site (run by a small local web and print business, includes a discussion forum as well as news articles)
- Google map showing the extent of the area (data provided by the London SE1 site)
Auto-generated list of things in SE1 (view them on a map): (unprocessed INDEX_LIST macro)
List all versions