Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 13 and Version 12 of Josephine's, W1T 2LP
|Version 13||Version 12|
|== Line 9 ==||== Line 9 ==|
* [http://web.archive.org/web/20120113190025/http://ptexpat.com/?cat=46 PT Expat review]
* [https://www.chowhound.com/post/josephines-filipino-charlotte-st-london-report-701772 Chowhound thread]
* [http://ptexpat.com/?p=801 PT Expat review]
* [http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/701772 Chowhound thread]
* [http://www.london-eating.co.uk/5416.htm London Eating comments]
* [http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/london/restaurant/1q0228b/ Trusted Places comments]
|== Line 17 ==||== Line 19 ==|
|== Line 19 ==||== Line 21 ==|
|== Line 25 ==||== Line 27 ==|
|== Line 39 ==||== Line 39 ==|
|website='http://www.josephinesrestaurant.co.uk/' website=''||website='http://www.josephinesrestaurant.co.uk/' website=''|
Filipino restaurant in Fitzrovia.
bob, Dean, and friends visited in January 2008. The food was quite good, very tasty if not hot. The Oriental hors d'oeuvres were okay. Our mains were certainly interesting; we had beef in peanut sauce, stuffed calamari, pork shoulder, and pork with black pudding.
This came to £30 a head including six beers.
Accessibility: Two steps up from street level (with a patio area in between). Toilets are down a flight of stairs with a bend in the middle.
- PT Expat review
- Chowhound thread
- London Eating comments
- Trusted Places comments
- bob's photoset on Flickr
- Kake's photoset on Flickr
List all versions