Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 13 and Version 5 of Josephine's, W1T 2LP
|Version 13||Version 5|
|== Line 6 ==|
Accessibility: Two steps up from street level (with a patio area in between). Toilets are down a flight of stairs with a bend in the middle.
|== Line 9 ==||== Line 7 ==|
* [http://web.archive.org/web/20120113190025/http://ptexpat.com/?cat=46 PT Expat review]
* [https://www.chowhound.com/post/josephines-filipino-charlotte-st-london-report-701772 Chowhound thread]
* [http://flickr.com/photos/rjw1/sets/72157603776730920/ bob's photoset on Flickr]
* [http://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/sets/72157625181408101/ Kake's photoset on Flickr]
* [http://www.london-eating.co.uk/5416.htm London Eating comments]
* [http://trustedplaces.com/review/uk/london/restaurant/1q0228b/ Trusted Places comments]
* [http://flickr.com/photos/rjw1/sets/72157603776730920/ Photoset on Flickr]
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 11 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Last visited by [[Kake]] and friends, October 2010.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Last visited by [[bob]], [[Dean]] and others, 22 January 2008.</div>
|== Line 19 ==||== Line 16 ==|
|== Line 27 ==||== Line 25 ==|
node_image_copyright='Bec (used by permission)'
|== Line 34 ==||== Line 34 ==|
|website='[http://www.josephinesrestaurant.co.uk/ Josephine's]' website=''||website='[http://www.josephinesrestaurant.co.uk/ Josephine's]' website=''|
Filipino restaurant in Fitzrovia.
bob, Dean, and friends visited in January 2008. The food was quite good, very tasty if not hot. The Oriental hors d'oeuvres were okay. Our mains were certainly interesting; we had beef in peanut sauce, stuffed calamari, pork shoulder, and pork with black pudding.
This came to £30 a head including six beers.
List all versions