Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 16 and Version 15 of Flying Horse, W1D 1AN
|Version 16||Version 15|
|== Line 12 ==||== Line 12 ==|
* [http://web.archive.org/web/20120428232833/http://barblog.co.uk/london/soho-and-leicester-square/the-tottenham-pub-tottenham-court-road-london/ Barblog review]
* [http://barblog.co.uk/london/soho-and-leicester-square/the-tottenham-pub-tottenham-court-road-london/ Barblog review]
* [http://www.heritagepubs.org.uk/pubs/national-inventory-pubguide.asp?County=Greater+London&PubID=66 CAMRA National Inventory of Historic Pub Interiors entry]
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 15 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Last visited by [[Howard]], March 2008.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Last visited by [[Howard]], 11 March 2008.</div>
|== Line 16 ==||== Line 17 ==|
category='Needs New Photo,Nicholson's,Pub Food,Pubs,Real Ale'
category='Nicholson's,Pub Food,Pubs,Real Ale'
|== Line 25 ==||== Line 26 ==|
|== Line 27 ==|
It was previously known as the Tottenham photo, but was renamed to the Flying Horse after a mid-2015 refurbishment. According to the Aug/Sep 2015 London Drinker, this was its original name. We haven't visited since the refurb, so some of the information below may be out of date.
It should be a bad tourist trap because of the location, but serves excellent food and well-kept real ales, and has friendly staff.
Howard visited in March 2008, and had a very good Steak and Timothy Taylor's Landlord Ale Pie, accompanied by three well-kept pints of Landlord. Food is served downstairs; it can be a bit crowded.
- Fancyapint review
- Pubs Galore comments
- Beer In The Evening comments
- Barblog review
- CAMRA National Inventory of Historic Pub Interiors entry
List all versions