Randomness Guide to London - Differences between Version 11 and Version 9 of Fitou's, W10 5LL
|Version 11||Version 9|
|== Line 11 ==||== Line 11 ==|
* [http://www.andyhayler.com/restaurant/fitou/06-09-2011 Andy Hayler's review]
* [http://www.andyhayler.com/show_restaurant.asp?restaurantid=857 Andy Hayler's review]
|== Line 13 ==|
* [http://www.london-eating.co.uk/3723.htm London Eating comments]
* [http://www.myvillage.com/notting-hill/places/25316-the-number-one-cafe MyVillage comments]
|== Line 17 ==||== Line 19 ==|
|== Line 19 ==||== Line 21 ==|
|== Line 25 ==||== Line 27 ==|
Thai restaurant/cafe in North Kensington, previously known as Number One Cafe (and as of May 2011 they were still answering the phone as "Number One Cafe"). Andy Hayler's review (linked below) explains the change of name.
DrHyde visited for lunch in May 2011, with some colleagues from work. Service was good and fast. The food was good, with the spices not overpowering the flavours, and everything looking and tasting fresh. And it was cheap — lunch for 16 people, including starters and soft drinks, was around £250 (i.e. about £15/head).
BYO booze, there's an offie next door.
The scatty service previously noted here has improved.
- Facebook page
- The Guardian review (Matthew Norman)
- Andy Hayler's review
- Foodie London review
- London Eating comments
- MyVillage comments
List all versions