Si Mangia, SE22 0RR
- 020 8693 7877
- 32 Forest Hill Road, SE22 0RR
- 6pm-10pm Mon; 6pm-10:30pm Tue; noon-2:30pm, 6pm-10:30pm Wed-Thu; noon-11pm Fri-Sat; noon-10pm Sun
secretlondon visited as part of a work do one Thursday evening in November 2009. They do a fairly standard range of pizza, pasta, and some meat dishes. They have a special offer on some days which is garlic bread or salad with a choice of pizza or pasta, for £5; most of our party went for this option. My colleagues generally liked their food. My pizza was fine but a little hard. The garlic french bread was not as bad as it often is.
secretlondon's verdict: I wouldn't make the effort go to back — it was nothing exciting and I'm not local.
- Southwark News review
- Another Southwark News review
- East Dulwich Forum thread
- Another East Dulwich Forum thread
- We Love Local comments