Green Park Station
- Piccadilly, W1J 9DZ
Changing between lines here can involve a long walk. The londonconnections blog has a useful diagram here.
- The Jubilee/Victoria interchange is straightforward and not too much hassle.
- In the case of the Piccadilly/Victoria interchange, the long walk can be avoided by taking the escalators up to the ticket hall and back down again (escalators are located at the middle of the Victoria platforms and the west/south end of the Piccadilly platforms).
- The Piccadilly/Jubilee interchange may be faster using the escalator trick, but we haven't (yet) timed it.
- Jubilee Line westbound: the exit from the train is on the right-hand side of the train.
- Jubilee Line eastbound: the exit from the train is on the right-hand side of the train.
- Piccadilly Line eastbound: the exit from the train is on the right-hand side of the train, and the exit to the outside world is next to the last carriage of the train.
GPS data collected by Kake on a Garmin eTrex, 12 April 2007, and released into the public domain: OSGB 528991, 180280, on the pavement outside the entrances on the south side of Piccadilly.