Prior to December 2010, off-peak passengers to and from Chesham had to change to a shuttle service at Chalfont & Latimer, but this is no longer the case.
Facilities: men's and women's toilets, waiting room.
- 150 Great Things article on the Chesham water tower
- Station details from Journey Planner
- Rambles From The London Tube entry
- Wikipedia entry
- diamond geezer blog post (prior to end of shuttle service)
- diamond geezer blog post on the end of the shuttle service
- District Dave forum thread on the end of the shuttle service
OS X co-ord: 496078 OS Y co-ord: 201634 (Latitude: 51.704750 Longitude: -0.609441)