Canary Wharf Tube Station
- Heron Quays Road, E14 4HJ
Zone 2 Tube station on the Jubilee Line.
Canary Wharf DLR Station is about a minute's walk away, but if you want the DLR, Heron Quays Station is actually simpler to get to; it's just a little way along Bank Street, which is the street running along the left side of the square as you leave the station.
- 150 Great Things post on the western entrance
- 150 Great Things post on the station interior
- Journey Planner station information
- Rambles From The London Tube entry
- Wikipedia entry for Tube station
GPS data collected by Kake on a Garmin eTrex, 2 March 2007, and released into the public domain: N51.50358, W000.01984