Bincho Yakitori, SE1 9PH
- 2nd Floor, Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House Street
The information below is retained for people who want to know what it used to be like.
Kake and James visited on a Sunday evening just before Christmas 2007. We paid £40 each, but that did include quite a lot of sake (if I've calculated right, the food part was just over £16/person for six skewers each, a bowl of rice each, and a shared dessert). I'd say you want at least six skewers each plus rice.
The kitchen is open-plan, so you can watch the chefs grilling your skewers.
- Dos Hermanos review
- Southwark Weekender review
- Telegraph review
- Independent review
- Marina O'Loughlin review in the Metro
- Fay Maschler review in the Evening Standard
- Londoner Life review
- Eating Out In The Capital review
- Chowhound thread
- Suziedepingu's photos on Flickr